Friday, April 18, 2008

Today is the Day!


Hooray - Time Out For Women is today!  In an hour or so, I get to pick up some of the presenters for the conference. There are two of us meeting the presenters at the airport, so I don't know who will be in my car. I hope I get to drive Mary Ellen Edmunds - she's hysterical!

This afternoon I need to be at the convention center early so that I can help take the plastic off of the free tote bags everyone gets Saturday morning. All of the volunteers get trained at 4:30 and then the doors open at 5:45! I'll be working at the will call desk - so come say hello.

If you didn't order tickets, you can still purchase them at the door. Tickets will cost:  $20 for Friday night and $55 for Saturday. (Doors open at 5:45 Friday - the event is from 6:30 - 9:30. Doors open at 8:00 a.m. Saturday - the event is from 8:45 - 3:45.)

I hope to see you there. The past few weeks have been crazy at our house and I'm really looking forward to getting "pumped up" by the presenters.


***If you attend and have a camera, come take my picture. Shad will have the camera with him while he's out of town.***


6 comments:

me said...

I hope that you have a lot of fun!! I really wish that I could go, but work is such a mess. I can't anything off. Okay, well I can't get a Saturday off to save my life!

Bren's Life said...

How fun! Can't wait to see who drove with you.. I agree she is so funny. I heard her once at a Time Out & loved her...

Holly said...

Hope the event goes well--sounds like it should be entertaining and uplifting.

Good luck also to your hubby on his relay this weekend. WooHoo!!

Courtney said...

Have a blast...hope all goes smoothly and well...take a deep breath and ENJOY yourself!

Owen's Mommy said...

I don't know what "time out for women" is, but anything that includes those four words sounds like a winner of a time to me...enjoy yourself.

Owen's Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.