Monday, April 07, 2008

Grateful Sunday, I mean Monday


I am grateful for my awesome husband!


His stomach flu only lasted one day (whereas today is day 4 for me and I think I'm finally starting to feel human again) and so this morning, he got up after having only slept for 3 hours (that's right - 3 hours) and did homeschooling with the kids so that I could sleep (bad night last night). He is a saint! I'm so lucky to have him.

4 comments:

Amber Grannis said...

What a stud! I didn't know y'all homeschool! I'm always excited to meet other home-schooling mommies. There aren't many of us in my ward and I get to feeling like the weirdo sometimes. I'd love to pick your brain sometime about what curriculum you use and so forth. We're very new to the home-schooling so I'm still trying to find that acclimated feeling start to settle in for me. I sure hope you feel better soon!!

kristib said...

My father-in-law was commenting last night that our generation of men seem to be so much more involved with their children than previous generations were. I told him that's why I was born now instead of in a previous generation...gotta love a daddy who loves and takes care of his kids!

Windy said...

I do not technically "homeschool." Our kids attend Family School which is an amazing school. The kids attend school for 4 hours a day and then are homeschooled for at least 2 more hours each day. The homeschooling involves working on assignments sent home from school. So - I don't have to come up with a curriculum - I could never completely homeschool. I need that time away from my kids and I bet they'd tell you that they need that time away from ME!

Anonymous said...

That makes me feel all warm and mushy inside. What a great guy!!!!