Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Book Tag

I got tagged and it's a quick tag to do, so I'm going to get it out of the way. For those of you who have tagged me and I still haven't done it - forgive me - life has been hectic!

This is what you do:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th full sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog.
5. Tag 5 people.

My book is A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens.



I'm reading it for book club and have really been enjoying it. Unfortunately, life has been so crazy that I haven't picked up a book (besides the scriptures) in over 10 days! I'm starting to worry I won't be able to finish the book before book club in 2 weeks, especially since I can't remember what I've already read. I'm going to have to go back and re-read the first half of the book before I can even start on the second half. I'm on page 136, so about 10 days ago I read this:

"Like you, a voluntary exile from France; like you, driven from it by its distractions, oppressions, and miseries; like you, striving to live away from it by my own exertions, and trusting in a happier future; I look only to sharing your fortunes, sharing your life and home, and being faithful to you to death."

I tag Leah, my sister Julie, my daughter Emily, Jeri, and Traci.

1 comment:

Windy said...

You have to let me know about these things. Em