Friday, March 21, 2008

Kids' Choice Night


Tonight was Laura's turn to pick dinner and a movie.   
She chose one of her favorites - tacos.

Here's a picture of Emily's taco.


Laura's idea of a taco is a flour tortilla slathered with sour cream and sprinkled with cheddar cheese. I took some pictures of the kids eating, but they turned out horribly, so I'm not going to post them.


For her movie, I managed to steer Laura away from a Barbie movie (what she usually picks) and towards a Disney/Pixar flick we haven't seen in ages.


The kids particularly enjoyed the out-takes during the credits.

1 comment:

~Jeri Darling~ said...

I tried kids choice night, for the first time last saturday and it went well, despite the fact that it was terribly unorganized and chaotic. LOL. My son was first, so he chose chicken tenders and broccoli (weird kid), with strawberries and whipped cream. Then we watched Hoodwinked (a personal favorite cartoon) which they fell asleep thru, 10 minutes in. HA! they loved being involved tho.