In the interest of time, I'm going to keep this brief. It's 9:30 and I just got home 10 minutes ago from a Stake Young Women's Camp meeting. It is dark outside, but not inside my house. All thanks to Thomas Edison.
Today I am thankful for light bulbs!

I'm grateful for light bulbs because my whole life does not have to be dictated by the rising and setting of the sun. Without light bulbs, you'd have a hard time seeing what's inside your refrigerator at night. If it weren't for light bulbs, I'd have to go to bed when the kids go to bed and I'd never get any "me time." No staying up late reading "just one more page" of that awesome book. Of course, you could read by candle light, but I still don't know how to use a match without burning myself.
Another thing I'm grateful for is dental floss!

Would you ever be daring enough to eat popcorn or poppy seed muffins if dental floss did not exist? How about broccoli or steak? See what I mean. I bet you're grateful for dental floss now, too.
*** What ordinary things are you thankful for? ***
No comments:
Post a Comment