Sunday, March 23, 2008

Grateful Sunday


With today being Easter Sunday, I think it is appropriate for me to express my gratitude for my Savior, 
Jesus Christ.

Painting by Del Parson

I am thankful that Jesus was willing to come to this Earth and live a perfect life, setting a perfect example for me to follow.

I am thankful that He suffered for my sins, so that through His Atonement, I can be forgiven when I repent.  

I am grateful that because of His Resurrection, I too will be resurrected some day.  When my back aches, I think of the day when I will have a body that is free from infirmities.

I am thankful that the Lord sees more potential in me than I do, and that He is always there.

I am thankful that He loves me, even when I am "unlovable" by my standards.


If you would like to know more about my beliefs, click on this site:

No comments: