Friday, December 05, 2008

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

Tonight was our church Christmas party. Santa and his elves came in from the North Pole to remind us that Jesus Christ is the reason for this holiday season.


One of the elves looked surprisingly like our home teacher, Russ Kappellman. (I'll have to ask him if he has a brother.) Emily found him rather entertaining.


Peter assured Santa that he's been good this year, but I'm not convinced. Someone keeps eating chocolates out of the parents' advent calendar, and it's not Shad or me. Maybe Santa will bring Peter some chocolate so he'll stop eating mine!

1 comment:

The Christy Clan said...

You got some great photos!! I'm having the same problem with my little guy stilling the chocolate from the advent calendar. He thinks he's being sneaky-will close the door to the room I'm in then grab the kitchen chair to the calendar and try to grab the chocolate before I come out-it's pretty funny!