I wonder if I'll ever have time to blog again. We've been in school for a month and I'm struggling to keep my head above water. I knew it was going to be challenging to have 3 kids at Family School, but it's even harder than I imagined. Emily has a big science project due Thursday (Peter and Laura's is due 2 weeks from Thursday) and there doesn't seem to be enough time (or cooperation) to get it done.
Saturday is a big day for our family. Peter is turning 8 and is getting baptized! My dad and stepmom, and my sister and her husband and baby will be coming into town for the weekend. It will be great to see everyone.
3 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys and for Peter! What an awesome time this will be for the whole family.
Congratulations Peter. We are so glad that you made such a great choice.
congrats Peter!
Post a Comment