Saturday, September 27, 2008

How NOT to Use PowerPoint

The kids have to give PowerPoint presentations at Family School (which is just one of the factors keeping me from blogging regularly). Emily's has to be 45 minutes long on Forces/Gravity, Magnetism, and Simple Machines. Laura and Peter are doing a presentation together on Forces and Motion, for about 25 minutes. There are a few things that really bother me when I watch a PowerPoint presentation and I was telling Emily that she was not allowed to do those things.

Shad found this on the internet the other night and instantly thought of me. This guy read my mind!

3 comments:

Diamomd said...

Love IT!!!!! For some reason it strikes a cord with me too.
~Leah

Shell said...

Very funny. But is it not insane to expect a 10 year old to have a 45 minute power point presentation. Most of the people I know couldn't manage that as adults.

kristib said...

That is a classic.