Thursday, January 08, 2009

Scrumptious, but Sinful

This is what we had for dinner tonight:

Chicken Alfredo Pizza

Unfortunately, the pictures don't do it justice.




Chicken Alfredo Pizza
 
8 oz cream cheese (can use reduced fat)
1/4 c. Parmesan, grated
1/2 c. butter
1/2 c. milk
garlic to taste
 
Toppings:
chicken, grilled and cubed (one chicken breast works for us)
feta cheese, crumbled (I skip this, as I don't like feta)
mozzarella cheese, shredded (I use 2 cups)
green onion, sliced
bacon (optional, but delicious!)
pizza crust (I make a homemade pizza crust, bake it for 10 to 12 minutes, or you can buy a Boboli pizza crust)
 
Mix cream cheese, Parmesan, butter, milk, and garlic in saucepan.  Cook and stir on medium heat until cheese is melted and smooth.  Spread alfredo sauce on pizza crust.  Top with chicken, feta, mozzarella, and onion (and bacon if you don't care about your arteries).  Bake at 375 until cheese is melted and crust is browned (about 7 - 9 minutes).


Emily thought we should have this once a week, but my waistline can't handle that!

Thanks Jessica for the awesome recipe!

No comments: