Last Minute Monthly Special
Here is my Monthly Special for July. This month we were asked to take photos of Architectural Detail. This is an area of photography that I really do enjoy so much. Sadly, Albuquerque is so monolithic when it comes to so many things (including architecture) that it is sooooo hard to find inspiration here. I wanted to use old photos from other locations, but I felt that was such a cop out that I struggled and struggled to get something local and new. That is part of the reason for the delay. In the end, I came up with a mix of old and new photos. Enjoy.

University of New Mexico

Museum of Natural History in Albuquqerque

Abandoned home at Ghost Ranch in New Mexico

Urban Middle School scene in Albuquerque

An old home right around the corner from Temple Square in SLC Utah

Lastly, our Temple here in Albuquerque
Hope you liked the Pics. Here is the August Monthly Special. Hope you will join me in participating.
-Shad
2 comments:
fantastic photos! I like the new angle on old architecture.
I don't know how I missed this, but I'm glad I finally noticed your great photos! The grid-like detail of the Natural History Museum appeals to my taste for modern things, and the chain-link photo is so unexpectedly beautiful that grabs your attention.
Post a Comment