Sunday, June 29, 2008

Grateful Sunday

I'm grateful that Shad and I were able to go ALONE to an Eagle Court of Honor tonight. My mom was home so we left the kids watching a movie (The Love Bug, in case you were wondering) and we headed out - just the two of us! It was nice because we could pay attention to the speakers and tributes. Collin, the Eagle Scout recipient, awarded Shad his mentor pin - which was a total surprise!

2 comments:

Traci Maurino said...

I wasn't suprised. Shad is a great guy. I hope my boys have great men to look up to in there teenage years just like him.

kristib said...

Hooray for any time out with just your sweetie! Although, I find myself wondering what to do with myself during meetings without my kids. I mean, all I do is sit there and listen? Weird.

By the way, I noticed you're reading the Host. I'd love to hear your reactions...