
It was finally long enough, so I made an appointment with my hairdresser
( I wasn't going to trust such a massive cut to just anybody).


Meagan dried Emily's hair, so that she could
straighten it and touch up the cut.

We all agreed that an afro is not Emily's style.
Then Meagan straightened Emily's hair, making Emily look fabulous and a lot older than I like to see.
It's weird to see Emily with straight hair. I kept thinking it was my sister in my living room, when I'd just see the back of Emily's head.

Doesn't she look great?!
I'll have to post some other pictures when it's curly again.

5 comments:
What a darling cut on Emily! What an amazing young lady you have, very thoughtful.
She is beautiful! I love the cut, and that is a fantastic goal for her to reach. Way to go, Emily!
Wow! Emily is a very pretty girl with curly or straight hair! Mine takes forever to straighten I cannot imagine how long it takes for Emily! Tell Emily I admire her-I want to donate mine to locks of love but I'm already going crazy with how long it is now. Her patience has gave me the boost I need to wait a little longer.
What a cool accomplishment, Emily. :) And the new cut looks great!
My hair isn't straight! It's got weird curves underneath and in the back! I wish it was straight. But kudos to Emily for the charitable donation, and I love the cut!
Post a Comment